Join Rural Resources and sponsors for Downtown Brewfest on September 18 from 5pm-9pm. Even better than before—with more beers, new food trucks, and a great local band–the proceeds benefit the Rural Resources Farm & Food Education Center and its mission to connect farms, food, and our community.
This year, Brewfest will be on College Street, tree-lined and shady. Tickets will include pours of craft beers from:
- Blackberry Farm Brewery – Maryville, TN
- YeeHaw Brewing Company – Johnson City, TN
- Great Oak Brewing – Johnson City, TN
- Gypsy Circus Cider Company – Kingsport, TN
- Highland Brewing Company – Asheville, NC
- Catawba Brewing Company – Morganton, NC
Tickets will also include a dinner voucher for a Brewfest food truck. Stroll around to check out the menus featuring local ingredients, and choose your dinner from:
- Project Waffle – Waffle tacos with choices of fried chicken, bacon, cheeses, and a famous aioli
- Eshta – Egyptian street food with wraps, hand-cut herbed fries, and more
- Island Vibe – Jamaican jerk chicken
- El Chilango – American-Mexican grill
- Southern Craft Barbeque – Barbeque
Local band The Whiskey Sticks, made possible by the Tennessee Arts Commission, will perform originals and covers from their repertoire of hits from Steve Miller Band, The Jackson Five, Stevie Wonder, Little Feat, and others.
The location on College Street affords plenty of space in the open air. Hand-sanitizing stations will be available throughout the event location, and volunteers will be regularly sanitizing surfaces.
Jerry Anderson, one of this year’s event organizers explained, “We are really excited that this year’s event is happening. Due to construction on Depot St. that’s about to begin, we have a great alternate location on College St. where we can spread out and be outdoors with our friends. Our committee has chosen an excellent selection of beers and the food trucks that have committed are phenomenal. Of course, I’m really pleased that the beneficiary of this event is, once again, the Rural Resources Farm & Food Education Center.”
General admission tickets are $50 and include beer, dinner, and live music.
VIP tickets are $85 and offer exclusive beers and snacks in an exclusive area.
Designated driver/non-brew tickets offer admission and dinner, but no beer. We encourage all parties to choose responsible and safe transportation.
Children under 12 are free to attend.
For tickets, or to sign up as a sponsor, visit BrewfestGreeneville.com.